Carmel (Group) Ltd has dedicated policies in place ensuring business activities and working practices are carried out in a responsible and considerate manner, with regard for people, generally, local communities and the wider environment.
There is corporate responsibility for:
- Building long term relationships
- The sharing of risk and reward
- The building of a ‘core’ team
- A co-operative approach with open communication
- A philosophy of continued improvement
- The alignment of commercial aims and values
- A commitment to people
- Common aims and values
- Commercial transparency
Considered benefits are:
- Increased efficiency
- Non-adversarial approach
- Cost certainty
- Projects delivered on time
- Increased quality and productivity
- Enhanced profitability for all parties
Through our ten core principles of sustainable development set out in our Environmental Policy Statement (PDF, 259 Kb), to ensure our business is carried our in a responsible and considerate manner.
Our Health and Safety culture is one of prevention, based on proactive risk and safety management, strictly-observed procedures and proper supervision of all our employees.
Our commitment, set out in full in our Health & Safety Policy (PDF 297 Kb) and our Health & Safety Policy Statement, (PDF 80 Kb) is to operate to the most stringent health and safety requirements, through training, regular audits and ensuring that adequate resources are available.
Carmel are an Equal Opportunities employer, details of which are set out in our Equal Opportunities Policy (PDF 547 Kb).
As a member of the key trade associations, we are committed to the highest industry standards of professionalism and responsibility. Please see some of these listed below:
- SSAIB CCTV Systems Accredited
- SSAIB Access Control Systems Accredited
- SSAIB Intruder Alarm Systems Accredited
- Investors in People
- SGS Accredited – ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Policy Statement (PDF 248 Kb)
- SGS Accredited - ISO 14001:2004
- SGS Accredited – OHSAS 18001:2007
The Carmel (Group) Ltd is committed to sustainability in an ethical manner, and is fully aware that short term and long term economic growth can only be achieved by working towards sustainable objectives. Resource efficiency is continually reviewed with the reuse of equipment and materials, thus reducing waste as well as disposal costs. We aim to make a positive impact on our customers, our people, our environment and the communities we serve.